Job Description- Salesforce Technical Lead, Exp: 5+ yrs
As a member of the Salesforce application development team at SaasWorx, successful applicant will lead the project development team to build lean and scalable Salesforce solutions for clients. Applicant is also expected to design system solutions while ensuring architecture/development best practices are followed religiously
- Work with the functional team to build, develop, and test customized solutions.
- Provide statuses on time on the progress of activities and deliverables.
- Use industry experience and best practices in Salesforce to solve clients' complex business problems.
- Partners with the necessary teams to fully understand the business scope and implement sustainable, cost-effective solutions, adhering to the company’s strategic direction and standards.
- Works with external and internal teams to ensure coding best practices and development principles are followed.
- Partners with business liaisons and engineers to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Creates solution, technical designs, process flowcharts, diagrams, and other related documentation.
- Participates in the design process of new features and enhancements to existing software.
- Maintains a broad and thorough understanding of current software development techniques, methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Proposes, and implements feasible solutions or processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of applications
- Diagnoses and solves technical problems related to project implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Analyzes end-user needs and designs, tests, and develops software to satisfy demand
- Demonstrates knowledge of test-driven development as well as unit test and test harness designs.
- Writes code with a clear concept of object-Oriented designs.
- Diagnoses issues, evaluates, and recommends the best resolution plan and executes against that plan.
- Experience in interacting and developing custom APIs.
- Provides database integrations/data migrations between applications
- Ensure the DevOps process defined is followed
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to established development standards, guidelines, and methodologies
- Works independently or in a team situation to deliver on agreed-upon timelines
- Completes role-specific training, and certifications, or attends industry events as assigned by the manager.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Salesforce.
- Should have excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills to effectively manage technical teams and communicate with stakeholders.
- Salesforce Development: Should have a deep understanding of Salesforce development, including Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Lightning Aura and the Salesforce Standard and Custom API.
- Salesforce Architecture: Should have experience designing and implementing complex Salesforce architectures, including Salesforce integrations with other systems and applications.
- Salesforce Data Management: Should be familiar with Salesforce data management tools and techniques, including data migration, data cleansing, and data governance.
- Salesforce Administration: Should be knowledgeable in Salesforce administration, including user management, security, and permissions.
- Software Development: Should have a strong background in software development principles, including object-oriented programming, design patterns, and Agile methodologies.
- Integration Technologies: Should have experience working with integration technologies, such as RESTful APIs, SOAP, and middleware platforms.
- Project Management: You should have experience leading technical teams and managing complex projects, including experience with project management methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Experience with several complex CRM implementations
- Experience analyzing and tuning for Performance in Salesforce Application.
- Salesforce and related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must be a team player and team leader.
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Place of Posting:
Employees will be working out of Noida*, and anywhere else subject to the organization’s requirement.
Send your CV to email@example.com