Job Description - Salesforce Quality Analyst, Exp: 3+ yrs
Test Engineer will support a team of testers and quality assurance processes. The QA Engineer is responsible for managing the work intake for the team, planning andexecuting test activities, status communications, and providing adequate risk mitigation strategies as needed.
- Be a team player
- Salesforce QA with strong Agile and Salesforce experience.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Development teams in the analysis and review
- of business objectives and requirements to ensure requirements are testable.
- Responsible for building regression test scenarios.
- Develop, document, and maintain test data, data validation, end-to-end testing flows.
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards.
- Test case reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns
- are followed.
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, and Lean Methodologies
- Proven expertise in maintaining and improving complex and large Salesforce Orgs
- and cross functional projects.
- Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment
- including System Integration.
- Assist customers with UAT testing as needed.
- Responsible for tracking bugs in a software (like mentis/JIRA etc) and related
- Background around automated testing would be great
- Help define test cases.
- Candidates should have at least 3 Years of relevant experience.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org